Before paving the wooden floor, the floor is sent to the construction site by the manufacturer. Consumers should promptly check whether the quantity, quality, specification, color, grade, etc. of the floor and accessories are consistent with the purchase requirements. Absolutely not vague, ambiguous, so that laying There is a good idea in front of me. With so many floors, how do the citizens who want to decorate choose? In fact, as long as we remember this "11 military rules," buying the floor, it will never be taken.
Kanghui solid wood flooring
1, before the purchase of wooden floors, we must first know the level of their homes, orientation, area, it is best to draw a floor plan for the overall planning, the specific allocation of the use of the function of each room, and then choose the wooden floor according to local conditions.
In general, young people are busy with work and study, and thus cannot be completely consistent with the requirements of the elderly and children. It is better for the family to discuss and reach a consensus to determine the purchase direction of wooden floors.
It is also necessary to consider the performance of the use of wooden flooring, which is temporary for a long time. In the construction of the paving, it will not cause any operation or damage to the surrounding buildings; in the end, it must consider its own economic ability and budget for decoration.
2, the types of wood flooring are: solid wood flooring, laminate flooring, parquet, bamboo flooring and more than a dozen.
The implementation must know which type of wood floor to use before it can be focused on selecting the decision.
3. After the type is determined, the tree species, color, grade, price, and specifications shall be further determined.
4. Currently, there are many manufacturers and brands of wood flooring in the market that are dazzling and dizzying. Three products are everywhere.
Therefore, it is important to know the brand and reputation of the wooden floor when purchasing. Try to buy well-known brand flooring.
5. Through the investigation and research of the above steps, the types, colors, grades and specifications of the wooden floor have been known, which means that the direction of the purchase of the wooden floor has been confirmed and payment is ready for purchase.
Before buying a wooden floor, you must further clarify:
1 the quality of wood flooring;
2 laying method;
3 warranty commitments.
6. The wooden floor supplier issued a receipt and the parties identified the contract, so that the first villain was a gentleman.
In principle, to buy someone's wooden floor to let someone lay, do not find someone to lay their own, to avoid the emergence of quality problems after the mutual shirk responsibility, so that consumers suffer unnecessary losses.
7. Before the wooden floor is laid, the floor is sent to the construction site by the manufacturer. Consumers should promptly check whether the quantity, quality, specification, color, grade, etc. of the floor and accessories are consistent with the purchase requirements. Absolutely can not be vague and ambiguous. There was something to know before laying.
8. After the quantity and quality of the wooden floor have been approved, the laying process and ground treatment requirements will be determined.
9, as far as possible on-site supervision, that is to say laying, while guiding, edge acceptance process.
10. After the decoration is completed, the final acceptance of the inspection shall be carried out. And ask for a service card.
11, should pay attention to the maintenance of wooden floors, after the laying of wood flooring, at least 24 hours of maintenance, make it cement solidification
>>> 17 points to pay attention to paint construction Good quality for renovation
Floor purchase natural floor del floor residential room decoration paint decoration budget
Mechanical Seal Pump ,Mechanical Seal Types ,Mechanical Seal Parts ,Centrifugal Pump Mechanical Seal
Graphite & Products Co., Ltd. , http://www.nbcarbonbrush.com